MAP05: Grand Bleu (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP05: Grand Bleu is the fifth map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Roofi and uses the music track "Seaside Front" from Air Buster, sequenced to MIDI.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the building and go to the northeast window. You can see a button in the wall. Shoot it to open the nearby column, revealing a teleporter. Enter it to reach a secret arena. (sector 108)
- After lowering the outside walls to the point where you can see water, get into the water and go to the southwest end to find a blur artifact. (sector 121)
- Enter the building and go to the two terminals west of the door. A small green button is on the right terminal. Use it to lower the stack of crates near the column. Ride the stack up and go out the window to get a backpack and rockets. (sector 156)
- Enter the building and head southwest, then west past the three rockets on three yellow lights. At the dead end, inspect the blue light to the south. A part of it is recessed. Using it reveals skull eyes that will open the north wall containing a megaarmor. (sector 163)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:24.97||Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore)||2021-09-26||180mpv_05_024_UVSpeed.zip|
|NM speed||0:24.23||Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore)||2021-09-26||180mpv-05-024-NM.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 16, 2023.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 11)
- facing south. (thing 60)
- facing north. (thing 61)
- facing south. (thing 346)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to "big blue", referring to the sea, and alludes to a famous movie.