MAP05: Infrastructure Sector (Moonblood)
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- You will see a soul sphere in the room before the exit room. To get it, head east and use this switch, which opens several areas. After hitting this switch, quickly head into the alcove to the west and use the switch there, then quickly head back east and northeast to a corner that has lowered. In this small area, quickly use the switch and return to the corner and ride it up, then before it rises, get the soul sphere near the entrance of the room. (sector 93)
- After getting the red key, return to the west side and in the room with the lift you will see that the north wall has opened up. Pick up a stimpack, two ammo clips, and shotgun shells. (sector 97)
- On the red key platform, press on the east wall to find a hidden corridor with a switch. Use this switch, then head northwest and you will find a passage behind a column. Take that passage to find a medikit, health bonuses, and rockets. (sector 135)
- In the nukage area at the south end of the map, head to the south end which has the path to the switch, then go a bit north and use the west wall. This secret room has a box of ammo, a medikit, and shotgun shells. (sector 235)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 26, 2022.