MAP05: Late Outpost (32in24-6)
|32in24-6 maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP05: Late Outpost is the fifth map of 32in24-6, a deathmatch megawad. It was designed by Chris Kassap (lupinx-Kassman) and uses the music track "Anchor," originally composed by Mark Klem for Memento Mori II.
This map later appeared as a deathmatch-only section of Interstellar Sickness, a level created by Kassap for Community Chest 4.
This level contains ten spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 28)
- facing south-west. (thing 29)
- facing north. (thing 47)
- facing north-east. (thing 58)
- facing north. (thing 65)
- facing south-east. (thing 128)
- facing north-east. (thing 131)
- facing north-east. (thing 136)
- facing south-west. (thing 139)
- facing west. (thing 144)
Areas / screenshots
|Box of bullets||5|
|4 shotgun shells||22|
|Box of rockets||5|
|Energy cell pack||1|
|Health & Armor||1-2||3||4-5|