MAP05: Mega-City Vengeance (DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH)
|DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH maps 01-11|
MAP05: Mega-City Vengeance is the fifth map of DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH. It was designed by SuperCupcakeTactics and Redead-ITA, and uses the music track "Fighting in the Street" from Streets of Rage 1. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 1:40.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- After clearing the entrance lobby and taking the elevator up, the main area of the map is a colossal stairwell consisting of four landings (or floors), with a spiderdemon in the center and offshoot rooms on each floor. On the first floor, you'll notice a large inaccessible concrete room in the center of the main hallway. To get inside, shoot the plain concrete walls with the clusters of barrels in front. The walls take several hitscan attacks to fully remove (as represented by their changing graphics). Once gone, you can enter the room to claim a plasma rifle and ammo. (sector 1317)
- On the second landing, you'll find a small apartment with the door jammed open. Inside, you'll find a bathroom stall - open its door to reveal an invulnerability. (sector 1268)
- On the second landing, you'll find a similar large concrete room to secret #1. Gain access similarly to find rocket ammo and medikits within. (sector 1383)
- On the third landing, you'll find a similar large concrete room to secrets #1 and #3. Gain access similarly to find a supercharge and megaarmor within. (sector 823)
- Similar to the one in secret #2, other similar apartments exist on the first landing of the stairwell portion. Their bathroom doors can also be opened, and one bathroom contains a partial invisibility.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.