MAP05: Rooted Area (TNT: Resistance)
|TNT: Resistance maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb the rocky steps east of the starting point, then jump to the small platform with the imp. This lowers the cage to the north with a rocket launcher. (sector 34)
- The block behind your starting point has a switch, which will reveal the chainsaw to the north. (sector 174)
- In the rocky area just before the exit area, climb the steps on the west side, then jump to the rock to the east. Jump to the rock to the north, then go around where the tree is and use the wall with slime on it to reveal an invulnerability. You need to go back around to get the invulnerability from the other side. (sector 175)
- In the dark hallway at the north end of the map, hug the left wall as you traverse through the hall. You will find an alternate hall which leads to a soul sphere. (sector 178)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2021.