MAP05: That Flooded Place (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 01-11|
MAP05: That Flooded Place is the fifth level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by Keeper of Jericho and uses the music track "Dark Halls," composed by Robert Prince for Doom. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 1:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- In the area behind the first door, there are 16 skull switches on the walls. Push the wall below the second skull switch (the one with the non-lit eyes) from the south on the western wall to open an alcove (sector 47) below the southernmost skull switch on the same wall. Inside is a super shotgun and four sets of shotgun shells.
- In the area where the blue skull key is found, there are four pairs of skull switches on the southern wall. Shoot the easternmost one (again the one with non-lit eyes) to open another alcove (sector 201) to the left of it. It contains a soul sphere.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|NoMo||0:34.66||Jean-Charles Dorne (JCD)||2013-09-11||prcpnomo.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 26, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 38)
- facing east. (thing 337)
- facing north. (thing 338)
- facing north. (thing 339)