MAP05: The Map With Class (Doomworld Mega Project 2016)
|DMP 2016 maps 01-10|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- To the right from the spawn there is a block of metal, you can lower it like a lift to get the partial invisibility on top of it. (sector 15)
- In the central metallic building, in its northern region there are a couple of small metal pillars sticking out of the wall. Open up the space between them to get a berserk. (sector 40)
- To the right of the northern wooden building there is a wooden wall with its fence missing. Use it to open up an arch-vile, a rocket, a clip, 4 shotgun shells, an energy cell and a switch. Use that switch to lower the BFG9000 to the left of the wooden building for a short while. (sector 133)
- Use the lift to get the super shotgun but instead of riding up the lift, go quickly to the other wooden building's entrance and take the light amplification visor on the lowered left pillar. (sector 232)
- Behind the exit there is a teleporter peeking out of a corner, step on it to get the soulsphere. (sector 306)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.