MAP05: The Prison (Hellfire: Reborn)
|Hellfire: Reborn maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head into the tunnels behind the first set of cells and head east until you have an imp (two on Ultra-Violence or higher) attack you from the west. Use the switch behind them to reveal a lift going up. Take it, then open the door here. Use the switch to the east and go through the door, then open the next door, then enter the northeast room and press the switch. Quickly head back west and into the northwest room, then into the east shelf to find a plasma gun and energy cells. (sector 131)
- In the entrance hall of the prison, take the right set of steps and take the first door on the right. Use the middle shelf on the north wall, flip the switch, and use the next switch. This lowers a lift nearby with a rocket launcher and boxes of rockets. (sector 570)
- Head into the tunnels behind the first set of cells and head east. As you do, the wall you are going around will explode. Head into the water to the north and look north through the bars and past the torch to see a switch. Shoot it to open the bars and access a soul sphere. (sector 876)
- In the entrance hall of the prison, take the left set of steps and take the first door on the left. In this room, use the computer to reveal an invulnerability in the southwest corner. (sector 1485)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.