MAP05: Woodexial (Japanese Community Project)
|Japanese Community Project|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Once you leave the starting room, turn left and you will see a raised platform with a deaf zombieman close to a blue switch. Kill everyone else in the area and shoot the blue switch to raise a lift. A cacodemon will float up, take care of it and walk into the pit to collect a backpack (sector 188). The floor will rise up for you to leave the pit.
- After progressing through the library room, you will come across a hall with a crusher to the left. Brave through the crusher and at the end is a box of shells and a window that drops you back to the library. Pick up the box of shells and press use against to the wall to your left to reveal a hidden room with a box of rockets. (sector 608)
- This room can be found just a little past the winding stairs or dropping down from the room with the rocket launcher, where you need to activate the wall with a lightning symbol to the right to reveal a berserk pack. (sector 122)
- Not too far from Secret #2 and before the room that contains the yellow skull key is another secret. Activate the low wall to the right and drop down to obtain this cache with a chaingunner guarding it. (sector 383)
- The large open room after the yellow skull key door has a walkway with blood red texture. Ride it and interact with the last lion face wall twice (once to lower the low wall, and another to raise the lion wall itself) to reveal a small room with lots of rockets. (sector 727) A wall to the left would also raise to surprise you.
- This room can be found not too far from Secret #4, where there's a revenant residing inside. (sector 659) To open the path to this room, go past it and turn left and dispatch the mancubus waiting there. Activate the skull switch and this room is now accessible.
- Past the pinky ambush hallway and two barons of Hell is the exit room. However, the exit teleporter is blocked by a pillar. Go behind it while it's still blocked and interact with the wall facing the pillar. This will open a cache (sector 192) with ammo and medikits.
- Before pressing the switch to raise the pillar to the exit teleporter, look right on the last two raised walkways. The baron face wall can be opened to reveal a connected corridor and a skull switch. Open it and do a running jump over to the next room, and this secret (sector 1073) will trigger, leading to a medium-sized room with supplies.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: