MAP05B: Cold Snap (Winter's Fury)
|Winter's Fury maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP05B. For other maps with a non-standard slot, see Category:Non-standard map slots.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Leave the starting room and head west to a berserk pack. (sector 6013)
- In the cave under the bridge, head to the east side and climb on the trees and stalagmites to the east to get shotgun shells and medikits in an alcove. (sector 6011)
- Open the yellow keycard door and head south and open the next door. Flip the switch in this room, then return to the hallway. Enter the west alcove and use the back wall to find energy cells. (sector 6015)
- Open the nearest blue door after getting the key and fall into the water below to find a megaarmor at the west end. (sector 1762)
- Head west of Secret #4 and into the darker cave, then northeast through a wall to get a box of rockets and rockets. (sector 5958)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.