MAP06: Android District (DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH)
|DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After entering the underground and going forward, you may notice a door that leads to a janitorial closet, with a sink and mirror with "self" written on it. Interact with the fridge behind it to open a closet with a secret backpack and arch-vile. (sector 647)
- A little past the janitorial closet on the southern half of the fork, you'll enter a large room with small ATM machines, a doom 2 poster, and a fire extinguisher. Break the glass over the extinguisher and interact with it to reveal a secret closet with enemies and plasma ammo. (sector 926)
- You eventually reach a large train station, featuring a noodle bar or similar establishment. To get behind the noodle bar counter, straferun from the elevated fence ledge (marked in caution paint) onto the trashcan by the southern end of the countertop (this may take a few attempts). Once in, press the button visible on the cash register to open a secret closet with megasphere and arch-vile. (sector 1393)
- Just east of the exit door is an elevated area with some kind of machine (perhaps an air conditioning unit). Directly adjacent to the machine, there is a poorly visible access panel. Interact with it to open a nearby area containing Wolfenstein SS and a computer area map. (sector 2184)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||2:09.34||2022-02-13||dbp3706p209.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 1, 2022.