MAP06: Chrono (MAYhem 2019)
|MAYhem 2019 maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Press the switch at the east side of the central structure, then return to the northeast part of the map. Climb the steps in the southeast to reach the upper level, then traverse the platforms going south. In this area that had a super shotgun, there used to be a bridge that led straight to the wall to the east, but the switch you pressed has lowered this bridge. At the bottom, you can find a soul sphere. (sector 500)
- In the far northwest part of the map, head behind the trees to find an alcove with a backpack. (sector 1071)
- In the southwest area, climb either set of steps up to the southeast part, then jump to the crack in the wall to the west. Make sure you land inside the crack and not beyond it, then look south and press the green button to reveal a room below with some ammo in it (not on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). (sector 1102)
- In the southeast waterway, go to the north end and shoot the eye to reveal a nearby compartment filled with rockets. (sector 1119)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||4:46.09||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2022-02-22||mh1906-446.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.