MAP06: Hull Revealed (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP06: Hull Revealed is the sixth map of Hadephobia. It was designed by Vaporizer and uses the music track "". The par time defined in the DEHACKED lump is 2:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the L-shaped room with the gallery, enter the duct. Press the wall to your right to open a secret passage (sector 390) that leads to a rocket launcher.
- Behind the yellow door, push the back wall and get a radiation shielding suit. (sector 81)
- When the megaarmor in the control room has come into reach, press the button behind it to lower the pedestal in the opposite corner (sector 136). Hurry to get your hands on the soul sphere because the button only works once.
- Before you enter the exit bridge, at the top of the stairs you can squeeze your way outside the handrail onto the upper deck. Walk around the bridge to find an armor at the ship's nose. (sector 498)
Two evil eyes (Things 214 and 215) near the end-level switch have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: