MAP06: Hull Revealed (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the L-shaped room with the gallery, enter the duct. Press the wall to your right to open a secret passage (sector 390) that leads to a rocket launcher.
- Behind the yellow door, push the back wall and get a radiation shielding suit. (sector 81)
- When the megaarmor in the control room has come into reach, press the button behind it to lower the pedestal in the opposite corner (sector 136). Hurry to get your hands on the soul sphere because the button only works once.
- Before you enter the exit bridge, at the top of the stairs you can squeeze your way outside the handrail onto the upper deck. Walk around the bridge to find an armor at the ship's nose. (sector 498)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: