MAP06: Long Range Teleport (Hi-Tech Hell 2)
|Hi-Tech Hell 2 - Alien Tech maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- From the start, jump down in the acid under the start platform and reach the plasma gun, a box of shotgun shells, two stimpacks and seven energy cells.
- Jump on the next platform. Use the teleporter on your left, open a wall for the mega armor and two stimpacks.
- When you have triggered the trap, open one of the monsters' niche's wall for the rocket launcher, four rockets and a medikit.
- When you fall down in the false red teleporter, in the next big room, use a noisy computer. Enter a room with a backpack, an energy cell, 4 shotgun shells and a clip.
- From here, open a wall for a soulsphere.
- After the teleporter in the same big room, you will see the yellow door. From here, open a door for two radiation shielding suits. This secret might not be triggered because the tagged sector is too short.
- In the big room with the nukage flow, open a door on north-east. Up there, near the rocket launcher and the armor, look for a soulsphere in a niche.
- In the nuked room under the flow, enter one of the crates for a stimpack and a partial invisibility.
- In the room with the two teleporters, switch on the left one (look behind a pillar). There, jump from bar to bar for the supercharge then jump down in the water for the computer area map.
- In the last room, follow a catwalk for the megasphere and two boxes of bullets.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-n records for the map are: