MAP06: Open Season (TNT: Renascence)
|TNT: Renascence maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP06: Open Season is the sixth map of TNT: Renascence. It was designed by Alexander S. (Eternal) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the teleporter at the northwest end, then re-enter it. Open the west wall to find a medikit and a backpack. (sector 159)
- In the east hall, head to the wall with the UAC logo on it and open it to get a radiation suit, a computer area map, and a medikit. (sector 189)
- After flipping the blue key switch, return to the northeast side and take the teleporter through the open door. Take the lift afterwards, then go to the east side and open the north wall. Drop down to get a soul sphere. (sector 274)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 28, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 33)
- facing east. (thing 113)
- facing south. (thing 115)
- facing north. (thing 117)
- facing south. (thing 120)
- facing south-east. (thing 132)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: