MAP06: Return to Pain Manor (MAYhem 2020)
|MAYhem 2020 maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP06: Return to Pain Manor is the sixth map of MAYhem 2020. It was designed by Arno Ansems and uses the music track "Constable's Gate" by James Paddock (Jimmy).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the manor with the red key, go to the southeast pew and use the wall south of it. Once you open it, climb on the pew and head into the opening to get a backpack. (sector 11)
- Once you use the switch that removes the bars blocking the red key, leave the building and head to the southeast entrance to the south building. Climb the steps and jump to the south, then head west to get a box of shotgun shells. (sector 17)
- Inside the southern building, head to the southeast corner to find a switch. Use it and quickly run west through two rooms, then northwest to the opening to find partial invisibility and armor bonuses. (sector 18)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:49.60||Napsalm||2022-05-11||mh2006p4960.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
|UV max||2:41.06||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2020-08-27||mayhem20_tvpk_uvmax_demopack1.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 2, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 40)
- facing west. (thing 384)
- facing east. (thing 385)
- facing south-west. (thing 386)
- facing south-east. (thing 387)
- facing south. (thing 388)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
This map serves as a spiritual successor to Pain Manor, MAP06 of the 10 Sectors megawad.