MAP06: Speaking of Stupid (Mock 2: The Speed of Stupid)
|Mock 2 maps|
Episode One1: TEH GREATEST DOOM
|Episode 2wo: CYBERDEMON MADDNES|
|Episode Thr33: TIME FOR HELL|
|Episode 4or: SHOWDOWN OF EVLI|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Inside a Nuts-esque room full of cyberdemons, you're greeted with a BFG9000 and lots of energy cell packs. Killing these cyberdemons are completely optional; simply run to the northwest corner of the room to find the exit.
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this map.
Areas / screenshots
As this level does not contain official secrets, the NM 100S category is redundant.
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||00:32||2010-04-29||mo06p032.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
|NM speed||00:34||Kristian Ronge||2003-11-25||m206n034.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 21, 2021.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 1012)
- facing west. (thing 1013)
- facing north. (thing 1014)
- facing south. (thing 1015)
- facing south-west. (thing 1016)
- facing south-east. (thing 1017)
- facing north-east. (thing 1018)
- facing north-west. (thing 1019)
Inspiration and development
- This level has the second highest count of cyberdemons in any map cataloged on the Doom Wiki, surpassed only by the Doomworld Mega Project 2019.