MAP06: Stony Halls (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 01-11|
MAP06: Stony Halls is the sixth level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by Matt Tropiano, and uses a music track named after the level by John Weekley (PRIMEVAL). The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- Go west from the map start. In front of the bars blocking the access to the red key, go to the south. In the western part of this area is a platform with a blur sphere on it. To get it, descend the stairway in the south to enter another area. Exit it by ascending the northwestern curved stairs. In the hall upstairs, look to the north. You see two sets of shotgun shells and a candle on the eastern wall. Open the wall east of the candle to find a passage to a lift that you lower and ride up to the aforementioned platform (sector 255).
- Strictly go south from the red door. You see an apparently inaccessible alcove with a soul sphere in it in the southern wall. Open the southern wall with the misaligned texture in the southwestern corner to find a passage that leads to this alcove (sector 327).
- Picking up the only super shotgun in the (northernmost part of the) map blocks the exit out of this area and opens four alcoves, releasing some monsters (eight imps on easy, four Hell knights on medium an hard skill levels). While using the switch in the northeastern alcove lets you exit this area, pushing the northern part of the western wall in the northwestern alcove reveals a narrow hallway. Follow it to access the upper patio (sector 88) where you find a blue armor.
There are no known bugs in this level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:45.94||Brayden Hart (AD 79)||2015-08-27||pv06-145.zip|
|NoMo||0:50.83||Karim El-Sheikh (Kimo Xvirus)||2013-07-24||prcpnomo.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 2, 2022.
This level contains ten spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 47)
- facing south. (thing 48)
- facing west. (thing 49)
- facing south-east. (thing 50)
- facing west. (thing 51)
- facing south-east. (thing 52)
- facing south-east. (thing 53)
- facing south-west. (thing 54)
- facing north-east. (thing 55)
- facing east. (thing 56)