MAP07: A False Sense Of Security (ASDOOMII)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
MAP07: A False Sense Of Security is the seventh map of ASDOOMII. It was designed by Andy Sheppard.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this map.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 231)
- facing south. (thing 232)
- facing north-east. (thing 233)
- facing north. (thing 234)
- facing north-west. (thing 235)
- facing south. (thing 236)
- facing south. (thing 308)