MAP07: Bastion (Cleimos 2)
|Cleimos 2 maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
MAP07: Bastion is the seventh map of Cleimos 2. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- First, make sure you get the blue key from the lava on the east side of the bastion. Then, enter the bastion and notice the switch on the platform to the right. Get behind the platform and use the southeast wall and the lift to head up. Jump to the platform and flip the switch, then get off and use the metal lift to head up to the caged area. Jump to the southwest and enter the corridor (you will trigger Secret #3 along the way). At the end, a bridge connects to a blue switch (the bridge will be there from the switch you flipped earlier), and the sector with the blue switch counts as a secret. (sector 21)
- This secret is just north of the blue key, and is the first step out of the lava river. Note that its size is too small for the player to register. (sector 47)
- See Secret #1. (sector 52)
Only 66% secrets is possible on this map due to Secret #2 being impossible to register.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 8, 2021.
This level contains nine spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 4)
- facing south. (thing 5)
- facing south. (thing 6)
- facing south. (thing 7)
- facing south. (thing 118)
- facing south-west. (thing 119)
- facing south. (thing 120)
- facing south. (thing 121)
- facing north-west. (thing 122)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: