MAP07: Colosseum (Kama Sutra)
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
|Kama Sutra maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
MAP07: Colosseum is the seventh level of Kama Sutra. It was designed by Adolf Vojta (Gusta) and Jakub Razák (Method) and uses the track "I Choose the Stairs" from Rise of the Triad by Lee Jackson.
- 1 Inspiration and development
- 2 Walkthrough
- 3 Areas / screenshots
- 4 Speedrunning
- 5 Deathmatch
- 6 Statistics
- 7 Technical information
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Inspiration and development
Comments from the text file:
- It's a remake of my old map made originally for doom1. One of the maps I became addicted on. Thanks to Method for an assistance towards the end.
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Behind the start, open the wall and get a megasphere. (sector 54)
- The room with the demons is tagged as secret. (sector 125)
A drawsegs overflow occurs in the final area.
Areas / screenshots
The secret megasphere
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:22.37||Boris Klimeš (dew)||2010-06-19||ks07-122.zip|
|UV -fast||3:05.57||Jochen Schneidau (Angus)||2005-09-08||ks07f305.zip|
|UV Tyson||18:36.37||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2006-04-19||ks07t1836.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 403)
- facing west. (thing 404)
- facing south. (thing 405)
- facing east. (thing 406)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
- Kama Sutra maps 01-10 (archived 🏛) on KS team website
- Kama Sutra demos at the Doom Speed Demo Archive