MAP07: Constant Companion (Skulltiverse)
|Everything is Ruined|
|A Flesh Start|
MAP07: Constant Companion is the seventh map of Skulltiverse. It was designed by ViolentBeetle and uses the music track "Wank City" from Master Levels for Doom II 25th Anniversary MIDI Pack by Peter Lawrence (MegaSphere).
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- There's a hidden switch in each of the side areas with keys. Flipping any two of them will lower the green armor to the north of the central pit (sector 330). The location of switches is following:
- Red key (Western) side: Near the rocky formation intruding into southern wall.
- Blue key (Eastern) side: Inside the northern round column under the silver overhead structure
- Yellow key (Northern) side: The North-Western corner of the Western pillar with monitors
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on October 24, 2022.