MAP07: Cyberkill (DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH)
|DBP37: AUGER;ZENITH maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting tunnel, there's a bathroom on the south end. Walk into the western wing and look for a button behind a mop. This opens a room with ammo and a megaarmor. (sector 324)
- In the large southeastern garbage yard, you'll notice a green dumpster with a berserk pack upon it. To lower it, look for a small button next to an airduct just north of the dumpster. (sector 1327)
- On the street in the northeastern corner, you'll see a pillar with a secret supercharge on it. To lower it, look slightly west and find a small corner with a chainsaw and green dumpster, and find a small button by the dumpster. (sector 1569)
- You'll see a large store with many windowpanes displaying goodies. Most can be shot to break them, but a window display with a plasma rifle and ammo has indestructible glass. To access that display, you'll have to enter the building, and look for a tiny red hole in one of the bookshelves. Press it to open a passageway to the secret. (sector 1931)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:47.71||NoisyVelvet||2022-02-28||dbp3707p147.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.