MAP07: Deadly Exploitation (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP07: Deadly Exploitation is the seventh map of Hadephobia. It was designed by Márton János Kapuvári (Cell) and uses the music track "". The par time defined in the DEHACKED lump is 2:30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the southeastern cave, the one with the switch for your first key, press the wall right of the entrance, and get your well-earned soul sphere. (sector 194)
- In the foyer which leads to the room with the blue stage in the center, press the wall to the left of the inner door. Concealed behind is a chamber where you are granted a plasma gun. (sector 271)
- From the elevated lookout where they placed the blue key, run-jump eastwards onto the top of the molehill and get the rocket launcher. (sector 231)
- Once you're in possession of the blue key, return to the blue-stage room. Northwest in the room, there is an energy cell pack in a tray that comes into reach as soon as you've defeated the guard in charge. (sector 268)
- Return to the room behind the yellow door, where an alcove has opened with a megasphere inside (sector 95), unless you left the wrong guy alive. Like above, the access to this secret is also triggered by murder.
The player 2, 3 and 4 starts (Things 320, 321 and 322) have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, but because of special handling in the engine, they function normally in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||5:53.63||Ryan Krafnick (Kraflab)||2016-07-21||hph07-553.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: