MAP07: Europhan's Hall (Avactor)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the top of the yellow key pyramid, just before the entrance, turn left and then right for a backpack.
- After the bridge at the starting area, go south west and then west to find a big area. Upon entering this area, there's a fake waterfall on the north which can be crossed for some health and armor bonuses. (sector 3445)
- On the ledge with the imps west of the red key door, go north to find a teleporter which will bring you to the other ledge, where you will find a chainsaw. From there, go north to find a health bonus which will trigger the secret and a revenant ambush. (sector 4012)
- After grabbing the red key, you will be dropped onto lava. From there, go south east and you will find a building to the south with a radiation suit in an alcove. The western "door" of this building can be opened for some ammo. (sector 4011)
- From secret #3, go east and then south just before the lava chasm. On your right you should spot a cave with an arch-vile and a megaarmor. (sector 3473)
- From outside the blue door, go north west. You will eventually spot a lavafall on your south which hides a radiation suit. (sector 730)
- From outside secret #5, drop in the northern lava pool with the teleporter at the center. Entering it from the northern side will bring you to the mancubus ledge with the soul sphere. (sector 4116)
- In the blue key area, there's a small room with a soul sphere and a megaarmor, where pressing the button will release a chaingunner ambush. The southernmost chaingunner recess can be opened further to reveal a cell pack. This area cannot be accessed later in the level. (sector 3490)
- In the yellow key room, the second northernmost lavafall of the west side can be opened to access a button that gives access to a long detour which will eventually lead to 82 armor bonuses and 84 health bonuses. (sector 3658)
- Just before the exit, access the southwesternmost pyramid for a rocket launcher and some goods. (sector 4130)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.