MAP07: Imperial Cybernetics: Nagin Prime (The Darkest Hour)
|The Darkest Hour maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room east of the entrance, there is a supply depot blocked by lasers at the southeast end. To deactivate the laser, there is a hidden switch at the west side, up near the ceiling on the north end, which you must shoot. You can get concussion rifles here. (sector 94)
- At the left side of the central field, take the ramp, then go to the northeast lift and take it down. In this hall, go to the northwest wall and open it to get a backpack. (sector 391)
- In the area east of Secret #1's room, head south from the circular bridge, then go to the green monitor to the east. Open it to get a light amplification visor. (sector 481)
- In the utilities area with the crushing pistons, climb up to the pistons (you may have to stop them with the computer to the west, though be careful as you may stop them when they are down and be unable to access the secret). In the pistons, make your way to the northeast vent and open it, then fall and open the next vent. The switch here activates the dynamo capacitance relays, and you can find an assault cannon too. (sector 518)
- At the south end, head for the left side, across a bridge to a switch. Hug the wall as you head around to the west side where you can get a computer area map. (sector 768)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 19, 2021.