MAP07: Metal Mothers (BTSX-E1)
|Back to Saturn X E1 maps 01-08|
MAP07: Metal Mothers is the seventh level of the first episode of Back to Saturn X. It was designed by Björn Ostmann (Vader), and uses the music track "Conductor" by James Paddock. The par time is 2:00.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- Sector 80: After getting the red key, return to the starting room to find energy cells and an armor.
- Sector 276: The bottom step of the staircase north of the courtyard near the start area triggers a lift adjacent to the top of the staircase to lower. This lift, among other things, includes a soulsphere.
- Sector 430: At the southwestern part of the map, strafejump to where the backpack is. There is a passageway here, leading to an arachnotron and a door. Approaching the door reveals revenants. Also there's a BFG9000 behind the door, but only on Ultra-Violence or higher, otherwise, it is a megasphere.
- Sector 514: Entering the building in the caverns from the west, the first staircase you find has a usable wall on its north wall. The wall lowers to let you access an area containing revenants, health bonuses and a backpack.
- Sector 841: In a corridor in the west of the map, a wall lowers to reveal a storage room with an arachnotron. The south-west wall of this room will lower once all mancubi in the level have been killed. Go through the teleporter in the secret to arrive above the courtyard near the start area. A computer area map can be taken here.
- Sector 852: In the far north of the map, the room with the chaingun and super shotgun contains a wall which can be lowered to reveal two energy cells.
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.
This level contains sixteen spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 137)
- facing north. (thing 256)
- facing south-east. (thing 257)
- facing west. (thing 258)
- facing south. (thing 264)
- facing south-west. (thing 266)
- facing south-east. (thing 267)
- facing south-east. (thing 269)
- facing east. (thing 282)
- facing east. (thing 283)
- facing west. (thing 284)
- facing north-west. (thing 285)
- facing west. (thing 286)
- facing north. (thing 287)
- facing north-east. (thing 288)
- facing north. (thing 674)