MAP07: Temple of Amon-Ra (Osiris)
This level occupies the map slot MAP07. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP07.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the large wooden room at the center of the main area, take the north door. Open the wall straight ahead from the door to find a hidden passage where you can open the skull wall to get armor bonuses. (sector 396)
- In the same hidden passage, open the north wall to get more armor bonuses, as well as a haze weapon and a knife if you continue further. (sector 397)
- In the marble caverns at the east end of the map, go to the northeasternmost cavern and use the wood column from the south side to lower a skull power. (sector 267)
- Head for the southernmost marble cavern, then press on the misaligned wall at the northwest end to find a haze weapon and a medikit. (sector 393)
- Once you get the blue key, backtrack south down the steps and back to the blood. Two revenants will be to the east. Open the wall behind them to find medikits, a machine gun, a flame thrower, and a haze weapon. (sector 377)
- Enter the temple through the blue door and before the set of steps, use the wall to the east. You will then be able to reach a green armor, medikit, and haze weapon. (sector 184)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 7, 2021.