MAP08: Introger (Community Chest 64)
|Community Chest 64 maps 01-10|
This level occupies the map slot MAP08. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP08.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting area, open the right door and enter the teleporter to reach a small courtyard, then press on the wall with indentations to find a medikit, three health bonuses and a soulsphere. (sector 352)
- In the same room, shoot the last wall on the left to open another secret containing seven more health bonuses plus a computer area map. (sector 355)
- Go to the central section of the techbase flooded with water, and reach the darker platform that has the shotgun and box of shells under the light in the middle. Here you can spot a differently textured piece of wall right next to the medikit and three stimpacks, press on it to reveal a megasphere. (sector 1593)
- Once you kill the four hell knights in the easternmost arena, the bars holding the blue keycard in the castle will be lowered, and the area containing it counts as a secret. (sector 972)
- The yellow keycard is mistakenly set to only appear on the Watch me die! skill level, thus making the map impossible to complete on lower skill levels without cheats or editing the map.
- Five clips (Things 212 through 216) have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are: