MAP08: Rules of Death (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 01-11|
MAP08: Rules of Death is the eighth level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by FranckFRAG, and uses the music track "Garden of Evil" by John Weekley (PRIMEVAL). The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:00.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- Walk behind the brick wall you saw in front of you while crossing the invisible bridge in the north of the starting area. Lower the middle, bricked part of the northern wall (across from the green armor and the tortured-corpse texture) to find an alcove (sector 101) containing a berserk pack.
- Behind the yellow door, drop into the eastern sludge pit and run through the passage in the southeast to find a stone floor (sector 262) with a soul sphere on it. Use the teleporter to get back next to the yellow door.
- Drop down into the blood pool in the east of the blue skull key. Push the back wall of the recess in the northern wall to open a passage (sector 250) leading to some stairs with nine health bonuses and a BFG9000 on it that you saw before from the room behind the yellow door.
There are no known bugs in this level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on February 23, 2023.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 84)
- facing north. (thing 300)
- facing north-east. (thing 310)
- facing south. (thing 311)