MAP08: The Broken Gate (100LineT)
|100LineT maps 01-11|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this map.
- three chainguns (Things 98 through 100)
- one super shotgun (101)
- three rocket launchers (91 - 93)
- one plasma gun (25)
- one BFG9000 (89)
- one teleport landing (90)
All seven deathmatch starts (86 - 88, 94 - 97) have no skill flags either, but because of special handling in the engine, they function normally in the level.
Areas / screenshots
As this level does not contain official secrets, the NM 100S category is redundant.
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:11.46||2022-02-19||1t08p1146.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 86)
- facing north-east. (thing 87)
- facing north-west. (thing 88)
- facing west. (thing 94)
- facing east. (thing 95)
- facing north. (thing 96)
- facing south. (thing 97)
Inspiration and development
- While all other levels in the 100 Lines project use between 97 and (usually) 100 linedefs, this map consists of only 88 linedefs.