MAP08: The Warehouse (Hell To Pay)
|Hell To Pay maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP08. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP08.
MAP08: The Warehouse is the eighth map of Hell To Pay.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Go through the large door with red lights around it. In the first northwest area of it a wall can be lowered to reveal four boxes of rockets and a medikit. (sector 176)
- In the middle of the crate maze, an elevated section can be lowered to reveal a soulsphere. (sector 59)
- In the southeast part of the map, a wall with red lights in an office room can be opened to reveal a teleporter. Take this teleporter to find a platform with two chaingunners, an imp, medikits and a green armour. The platform counts as a secret. (sector 78)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||6:29.40||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2010-06-16||hp08-629.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 307)
- facing north-west. (thing 308)
- facing south. (thing 309)
- facing west. (thing 310)
- facing east. (thing 360)
- facing east. (thing 362)
- facing east. (thing 365)