MAP09: Freeze (A.L.T.)
|A.L.T. maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP09. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP09.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP09: Freeze is the ninth map of A.L.T.. It was designed by Arthur O. (Archi) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head behind the starting portal for a shotgun. (sector 121)
- Head behind the red portal at the east end of the first area to get a backpack. (sector 76)
- When you teleport to the eastern area, head west, then south when the wall opens. Open the door, then approach the next door, but use the terminal to the south to find a megaarmor, boxes of shotgun shells (not on Hey Not Too Rough or lower, stimpacks, and health bonuses. (sector 230)
- At the northeast hallway overlooking the round nukage pit, head east and use the wall ahead of you to find a radiation suit and stimpacks. (sector 239)
- Using the radiation suit from Secret #4, fall into the round nukage pit and go around to the northwest side to pick up a soul sphere. (sector 237)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||1:03.77||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2017-11-29||al09-103.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 12, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: