MAP09: Language Barrier (Doomworld Mega Project 2013)
|DMP 2013 maps|
MAP09: Language Barrier is the ninth map in the DMP2013Z.wad mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2013. It was designed by Kate Fox and uses the Main Menu theme from My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic as its music track.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Go down the winding hallway, take the blue keycard, go back to your spawn (teleporting demon corpses direct you to go there after you pick the blue keycard) where there is a blue marked door. Open it and only take the red keycard, go back to where the blue keycard used to be and open the red marked door. Open another red marked door behind it, go through the room full of frozen cyberdemons and take the yellow keycard to the right. Go back to where the blue keycard used to be and push the yellow marked skull button. The wall it is on will raise to reveal a couple of teleport pads, step onto one of them.
Other points of interest
- If you go through the first exit door that you see when you pick up the blue keycard, a bunch of barrels will surround you and get you stuck in the room. If you push the fake exit switch it will reveal a stuck spider mastermind. You can survive the death trap, but if you want to go back to reopen the fake exit door, you'll die.
- If you take the first yellow keycard instead of or with the red keycard, a spider mastermind will spawn and the hallway behind it will be shut down, and even if you successfully kill the spider mastermind, you'll remain stuck anyway.
- If you take the left second yellow keycard in the frozen cyberdemon room first, all of them will unfreeze.
- If you take the super shotgun, revenants will lower down and kill each other.
There are no official secrets in this map.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
There are no records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive.
This information was last verified in its entirety on June 16, 2018.