MAP09: The High Rise (H2H-Xmas)
|H2H-Xmas maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP09. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP09.
MAP09: The High Rise is the ninth map of H2H-Xmas. It was designed by Pavel Hodek and uses the music track "".
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
There is no red key in this level. However, when you open the second blue door that leads to the exit switch and enter the room, the door closes behind you. This side of the door requires the red key. The door does open after thirty seconds have passed though.
- At the south end of the map, go west, past the lift that lowers, but do not go through the next door you see. Turn right and follow this path to a super shotgun (or a shotgun on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). Going back the way you came, two alcoves are open with revenants in them on Hurt Me Plenty and higher. The sectors they are in count as one secret. (sector 108)
- At the north end of the map, press on the computer terminal the baron of Hell was guarding to lower a wall with a medikit and a box of rockets. (sector 124)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:46.94||Aleksey Kamenev (4shockblast)||2021-12-18||xm09p046.zip||Cross-listed from Pacifist|
|UV max||2:50.26||Aleksey Kamenev (4shockblast)||2021-12-19||xm09-250.zip|
|UV pacifist||0:46.94||Aleksey Kamenev (4shockblast)||2021-12-18||xm09p046.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 18, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 198)
- facing south. (thing 199)
- facing north-east. (thing 200)
- facing east. (thing 201)
- facing south-east. (thing 202)
- facing south-west. (thing 203)
- facing east. (thing 204)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: