MAP09: Warped (Da Will)
|Da Will maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP09. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP09.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Just before the steps leading to the blue key room, open the door on the left, then open the wall on the south end with the cross to find health bonuses and partial invisibility. (sector 236)
- Just before the steps leading to the blue key room, look out to the east where two cacodemons are. A switch is behind a fence. Shoot it to open the north door there. Head up the steps now and use the poison sign on the north wall. The switch here lowers a lift to the open door, which you can now enter to get a megaarmor. (sector 268)
- At the yellow key, walk through the fence on the west side to get a soul sphere, a health bonus, invulnerability, and partial invisibility. (sector 302)
- Open two doors to the left of the yellow key area and press the switch for a lift down. Head south and take the next lift up to get a medikit, a backpack, a box of shotgun shells, and a chainsaw. (sector 356)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 12, 2021.