This level occupies the map slot MAP09. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP09.
MAP09 is the ninth map of ESW2. It was designed by Juan J. Sierralta.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After going through the first door, head up the stairs. A door will open ahead revealing a room with a demon, a shotgun guy, and two heavy weapon dudes (not on easy skill. (sector 67)
- Walking up the stairs also opens up a trap to the north-east. This room has a secret door on its back wall leading to a room with an imp, a shotgun guy (not on easy skill), three armor bonuses, and a medikit. Both the door and the room count as separate secrets. (sector 11)
- See #2. (sector 26)
- From the room with the stairs, head north through the door then turn right, head through another door, then continue round towards the south wall, where there is a secret door leading to two imps (one on easy skill), a stimpack, a medikit, and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 24)
- This sector is flagged as secret, but has 0 linedefs, so cannot be obtained. (sector 12)
As secret #5 (see above) cannot be obtained, the maximum obtainable secret percentage on this level is 80%.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: