MAP10: A Proud And Booming Industry (BTSX-E1)
|Back to Saturn X E1 maps 09-16|
MAP10: A Proud and Booming Industry is the tenth level of the first episode of Back to Saturn X. It was designed by Paul DeBruyne (skillsaw), and uses the music track "Coal" by James Paddock. The par time is 3:45. In the official add-on version, this level's name is A Guide To Dynamite Carnivores.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- Sector 883: After the blue key doors, turn right. You will come to a small cavernous area. Just behind you in this area is a hole, which you can jump down into. This brings you to a tunnel, lined with armor bonuses. Follow the tunnel to find a soulsphere.
- Sector 1196: In the big open area with the yellow key, from the key platform, look to the right and behind a large tree is a shootable switch. Shoot it to open a door behind you with shotgun guys and a teleporter, which functions as a shortcut and also telefrags an arch-vile if you had not been to this area already.
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 21, 2018.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 748)
- facing west. (thing 749)
- facing south-west. (thing 750)
- facing south-west. (thing 751)
- facing east. (thing 752)
- facing east. (thing 753)
- facing north. (thing 754)
- facing north. (thing 755)