MAP10: Bloodbath (Plutonia: Revisited Community Project)
|PRCP maps 01-11|
MAP10: Bloodbath is the tenth level of Plutonia: Revisited Community Project. It was designed by JC Dorne and uses the music track "Symbiotic" by John Weekley (PRIMEVAL), a rearrangement of Doom II's "Adrian's Asleep" by Robert Prince.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 External links
Other points of interest
- As you leave the first hallway and enter the first walkway across the blue bars blocking the yellow skull key, drop down to the west into the blood pool. Walk through the blood fall in the south to be teleported to a nearby platform (sector 134) with each three bullet boxes, shell boxes, rocket boxes, bulk cells and medikits as well as one green armor and one invulnerability.
- From the aforementioned walkway, drop down to the east into the blood pool. Strictly go north and shoot the barrels. Walk through the fake wall right of the barred blood fall. Lower the lift and ride it up to access the balcony (sector 55) with a blue armor on it.
- Behind the yellow door, in the south of the red skull key, east of the computer map and west of the plasma gun, push the slightly misaligned part of the wall to lower a lift. Ride it up and follow the walkway. There is a hideout (sector 100) containing a soul sphere at the top of the curved stairs.
- The music will not play on this level (see technical information below).
- The Hall of mirrors effect occurs in the first hallway and at the end of the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
Last updated on June 15, 2013.
|UV speed TAS||00:19||Hock||2011-10-05||pv10x019.zip|
Last updated on June 15, 2013. '
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 327)
- facing south. (thing 328)
- facing north. (thing 329)
- facing north-west. (thing 330)