MAP10: Down in the Dark (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the blue door to the left of the blue key. Make your way to the southwest switch to lower the central lift. Ride it up and enter the central building to get a chainsaw. (sector 111)
- In the dark square rooms at the northwest end of the map, enter the northeast room and flip the switch on the west wall. This lowers a lift to the north. Ride it up to get a soul sphere. (sector 300)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 200)
- facing north-west. (thing 201)
- facing east. (thing 202)
- facing south. (thing 203)