MAP10: Eldritch Apparitions (Interception II)
|Interception II maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb the steps up to the area where you insert the yellow and blue keys, then go to the northwest side where the rocket launcher is. Climb to where a medikit is, then jump to the north. Go north again to drop to a megaarmor. (sector 6)
- Enter the mouth after inserting the yellow and blue keys, then head east when you can. Go to the northeast corner and fall into a hole which leads to health bonuses, a medikit, and a computer area map. (sector 151)
- Jump from the ledge with the BFG9000 west to the pillar with energy cell packs. (sector 190)
- At the high ledge southeast of the starting point, keep going southeast, through a translucent wall, to get a box of rockets and a berserk pack. (sector 208)
- Enter the mouth after inserting the yellow and blue keys, then head to the southeast part. Head up the steps and notice the teleporter, then get to left edge. There will be an eye switch in the distance. Shoot it to lower the teleporter platform, then enter the teleporter to collect ammo, health bonuses, and a BFG9000. (sector 226)
An imp is outside of the map southwest of the final arena, making 100% kills impossible.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.