MAP10: Infiltration (MAYhem 2012)
|MAYhem 2012 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Lower the lift at the start, then head south to the three-key door. Open the wall with the electricity symbol to find ammo clips and a berserk pack. (sector 30)
- At the southwest room of the map, climb the crates in the middle and look north. Shoot the switch in the distance to open a wall to the northwest. Inside is a plasma gun and a megaarmor, as well as an energy cell pack and revenants (imps on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) ambushing you upon attempting to pick up the plasma gun. (sector 249)
- Grab the red key, then return to the hall on the west side of the map. Several alcoves will be open. Enter the northernmost one and use the wall between the candles to get a soul sphere. (sector 445)
- At the east side of the map, in the green hallway, a section of the wall on the west side of the hall is darker. Use it to find an energy cell pack and a backpack. (sector 584)
- To get this secret, first go to the west side of the map and enter the large red hallway. Head to the east end of the hall and open the door to a small room with crates. At the southwest end is a switch you need to shoot. Then, go to the southeasternmost part of the map and drop into the lava, then head to the south side of the southernmost rock and use the switch there. After you hit both of these switches, as well as picked up all three keys, return to the three-key door and open it. A room to the southwest will be open, containing a BFG9000 and a megaarmor. (sector 415)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.