MAP10: Kafkaesque World (Czechbox)
|Czechbox maps 01-11|
(01 - 11)
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP10: Kafkaesque World is the tenth map of Czechbox. It was designed by Matthias (enkeli33) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the room with the switch that raises platforms to the red key, use the crate where the two pools of blood are to lower it and the crate next to it. Ride that crate to collect the megaarmor. (sector 87)
- In the first area with lots of lights (the one with the blue key), head to the next area and a door opens. Backtrack past the blue key room and enter the alcove to get a soul sphere. (sector 123)
- Open the wall to the left of the exit switch to get health bonuses and a BFG9000. (sector 224)
A shotgun guy (Thing 123) in the exit room has no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so it does not actually appear in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 13, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 70)
- facing north. (thing 134)
- facing north. (thing 170)
- facing west. (thing 171)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: