MAP10: Ode to everything (Doomworld Mega Project 2013)
|DMP 2013 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP10: Ode to everything is the tenth map in the DMP2013Z.wad mapset of Doomworld Mega Project 2013. It was designed by Scypek2 and uses the music track "". The par time defined in MAPINFO is 10:00.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the second Entryway area, open the wall east of the pool in the middle, then lower the northeast corner and go to the cage with the baron of Hell to find a super shotgun. (sector 109)
- In the second Entryway area, head to the beginning and find a switch on the right column. Jump back and head to the northernmost room, where the northeast corner will be open. Inside is a switch. The switch lowers the northeast platform with a berserk pack. (sector 96)
- In the second Entryway area, make your way to the courtyard at the west end and press the switch on the south block. Return to where the starting area would be and flip the switch to lower the nearby lift. Ride it up and jump to the platform to the east. After you land on it, return to where the switch block was. It has now lowered, allowing you to get the blue key. (sector 1308)
- In the pitch black room southwest of the second Entryway area, hug the south wall to find a chaingunner and a soul sphere. (sector 169)
- In the third Entryway area, go to the starting area and behind the right column is a megaarmor. (sector 393)
- At the maze with multiple brightness levels, make your way to the southwest end and head east towards the medikits. To get the plasma gun and energy cell packs, once you reach the last medikit, jump to the east. (sector 1163)
Two zombiemen (Things 497 and 498) and six spiderdemons (499 through 504) in the southernmost "hacked" area have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, so they do not actually appear in the level. The same goes for a dead cacodemon (508) in the westernmost MAP01-like area.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: