MAP10: Processing Station 10-29:71 (NDCP)
|NDCP maps 01-11|
MAP10: Processing Station 10-29:71 is the tenth map of the Newdoom Community Project. It was designed by Liam McMullin (Aliotroph?).
Head into the lobby and take the eastern door. Take the first door that you see on your right to enter the storage room. Maneuver through the crates to the door to the northeast. Inside this room, hit the switch directly left of the door. Now go back to the lobby and head back to your starting point. There should be a door to the west which you should go next. Follow the path all the way around (do not fall down the chasm along the way or you will die). Ignore the red door and keep going until you find a switch by a lift (if you did not press the switch after the storage room earlier, this switch will be blocked off). Grab the blue key and return to the lobby, taking the east door again into the hallway. Take the door at the end of the hallway with the blue markings into a room with two generators. Go to the steps to the north and go through the door west. In this L-shaped room, take the southern door and go behind the computers to get the red key. Now take the other door in the L-shaped room to a big computer network. Maneuver through the ground floor until you find an opening in the southeast to another room. There is a red door just to your right if you enter from this direction. Go through this door, ride the lift up and to the next room, and then take the next door to your left. This next room can access the lobby through the red door to the east. The southern door here leads to the opposite side of the chasm. Go west and then north to a switch which opens up the exit door in the distance. Now backtrack to the big computer network and find an opening in the southwest on ground floor then go through the exit door you saw. The exit is just a short way through this door guarded by several monsters.
- Head into the lobby and open the door on the right. Go on the hallway and take the door on the left. Take the lift down and look towards the shotgun shells for a wall with an electricity symbol on it. Open it to find two demons, an energy cell pack, and a plasma gun. (sector 483)
- Further down the hallway from Secret #1 is a red door. After you get the red key, open this door and take the lift up. Open the next door and just next to the door will be a switch to flip. After doing so, head into the large area north of the hallway and head to the northern end. A lift here will now be lowered. Step on it to rise up to the blocks above. Run along the blocks to the south until two compartments open, revealing cacodemons. Run to the north compartment to get boxes of rockets. (sector 354)
- Near Secret #2, you can jump from the nearest computer block west to a soul sphere, which will open up the compartment ahead with chaingunners. Use the lift to go up again (if it has risen, go back to the switch mentioned in Secret #2 to lower it again) and you can reach the compartment for the secret. (sector 124)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||07:04||Serge Marudov (Never Again)||2010-03-29||ndcpmax.zip||1|
Last updated on April 3, 2013.
1. ^ ndcpmax.zip is a collection of UV max demos for NDCP.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 276)
- facing east. (thing 277)
- facing north. (thing 278)
- facing north. (thing 279)