MAP10: Shimmering Grotto (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Run towards the blue key from the bridge and you should be able to go off the rocks into the water below, where you can get a plasma gun and an energy cell pack. (sector 347)
- In the room past the super shotgun, enter the dark middle section to find a berserk pack. (sector 371)
- In the caves with imps at the northern part of the map, you can spot a trail of health bonuses leading to a soul sphere. Walk up the steps on the west side, and follow this trail until you reach the soul sphere. (sector 486)
- In the cave with the rocket launcher and rockets, look north to find a pink eye switch. Shoot it, then head into the water to find a megasphere is available. (sector 965)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||06:21||Peter Keleher (rehelekretep)||2016-07-10||bs10-621.zip|
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.