MAP10: The Tech Towers (Reverie)
|Reverie maps 01-11|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the first tower, where you are supposed to shoot the skull switch, press on the parapet in front of the switch to lower it like a lift (sector 44) and access a medikit and the chainguns dropped by the heavy weapon dudes.
- In the small tower east of the starting tower, press on the northeast corner to reach the chaingunner's vantage point, where you will find a box of ammo. (sector 90)
- Just south of Secret #2, open the wall where the armor bonus is to find an outside passage leading to a backpack. (sector 591)
- The structure north of the starting tower has a switch which lowers the lift to the exit. Southwest of this switch, the column with a tight group of rivets can be lowered like a lift. Sidle along the wall until you reach a switch, and after flipping it, keep going to a teleporter. This takes you to a tower southwest of the starting tower, where you can get boxes of rockets and energy cell packs. (sector 217)
- Inside the tower with blue brick walls, go southwest and follow the path as the steps rise to the control room. From where the switch is, you can sidle onto the window and get a megasphere to the north. (sector 655)
- At the crate area just before the red keycard, press on the pile of two brown crates to lower a revenant. Ride the crate up to get a backpack and a box of shotgun shells. (sector 532)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.