MAP10: Transmaniacon (Crimson Canyon)
|Crimson Canyon maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the corridor up in the blue key rooms, use the switch after the blinking room and run. Three lost souls, the backpack, a box of bullets, a box of shotgun shells and a box of rockets wait up in the small room.
- In the blue corridors, open the east wall of the longest corridor. Find a lost soul, a box of rockets and the rocket launcher.
- Open the back wall of this room, get the soulsphere.
- Jump from the last lift to the small square were a monster was. Open a wall for the megasphere.
- Open the west wall of the dark room for the plasma gun and an energy cell pack.
Areas / screenshots
The berserk and the blue key
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on December 13, 2021.