MAP10: tourniquet (Doomworld Mega Project 2014)
|DMP 2014 maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Exit the starting room and head right. Go on top of the terminal, then get on the south wall and lower it to find a chaingun. (sector 95)
- Open the wall at the back of Secret #1 to find a switch. Flip it, then enter the room opposite of the starting room and quickly enter the side room to the right with the shotgun guy and the green armor. (sector 62)
- In the second hallway, a wall to the south with two chaingunners and barrels opens up. Make sure to shoot the barrels, then continue by heading north in the next room, up the steps, then using the southwest terminal. This makes a switch open in the northeast corner. Use the switch to teleport to the area where the chaingunners were (you need to shoot the barrels to get away from the teleporter). You can get the berserk pack in here now. (sector 154)
- After finishing with the northeast area, return to the previous hallway and shoot the switch near the door that had the radiation suit. This reveals a teleporter near the lift, which lets you telefrag monsters in the main hall as well as jump to a crate with a chainsaw and another with a backpack. (sector 409)
- In the hall that leads to the blue key room, press on the north wall with the arrow on it to lower a wall to the south with a box of shotgun shells. (sector 738)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.