MAP11: Lightbringer (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP11. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP11.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the southeast end of the map, find a radiation suit and medikits and head northwest from there to find a rocket launcher and rockets. The light switch here is the secret. (sector 152)
- At the southwest cargo room, go to the northwest light switch, then fall behind the crates to the east. Open the north wall and flip the switch, which opens the southwest corner. The light switch to the west counts as the secret. (sector 292)
- In the room with the exit door, open the wall near either of the light switches and follow the corridor to a room with light amplification visors, a computer area map, a stimpack, and ammo. (sector 327)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south-west. (thing 290)
- facing north-west. (thing 291)
- facing north-east. (thing 292)
- facing south-east. (thing 293)
|Health & Armor||1-2||3||4-5|